Friday, August 12, 2011

Camille Grammer

Less than 24-hours after it was revealed that Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille had made some less than complimentary comments about a certain part of his body, the Real Housewife has made a very public apology.

'Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize,' she told TMZ in a statement.

'While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks.'

In a promo for season two of her reality series, the 42-year-old described the Down Periscope actor as 'big hands, big feet, big disappointment.'

LSU Football Your Ultimate Preview for Mississippi State

Michaele Salahi;TV ‘Housewife’ runs off with Journey rocker



And when was asked about the remark by news website TMZ she said: 'It was a lot like that. I had that for 13 years, unfortunately.'

However, despite her  apology to Kelsey it appears the actor has not taken her comments lightly.

'Kelsey just seems to want to fight this.'

Camille adds, 'I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected.'

Camille says, 'Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children.'

His new wife Kayte also came out swinging to defend her man's honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment